Cable Beach/Atlantis

luv2cruise79

We will be in Nassau from 1pm to 7pm. We would like to go to Cable Beach and jet ski and then go see the Atlantis. What is the minimum age for driving jet skis at Cable Beach? I didn't want to sign up for a tour of the Atlantis. What can we see by just arriving and walking around on our own. What's the best way to get from Cable Beach to the Atlantis?

We will be in Nassau from 1pm to 7pm. We would like to go to Cable Beach and jet ski and then go see the Atlantis. What is the minimum age for driving jet skis at Cable Beach? I didn't want to sign up for a tour of the Atlantis. What can we see by just arriving and walking around on our own. What's the best way to get from Cable Beach to the Atlantis?

The minimun age for Jetski's in the bahamas is now 18 with a drivers licence. There have been some very serious accidents lately, and the operations are being more closely regulated.

My son was 16 y/o when we rented waverunners @ Atlantis last yr, but I see scubagirl says that has since changed. I didn't know that...Thanx scubagirl

Archived