Conquest closet/drawer space?

GORDONCHICK

We are in an inside cabin, either a triple or quad (there are only 3 of us but we usually wind up in a quad). How much closet and drawer space is there? And is an over-the-door shoe hanger a good thing, especially for the bathroom? I already have one that folds to nothing, just don't know if it would be a good idea to pack it.

If I remember correctly we had three closets, one being a little smaller. There were four drawers at the counter area, with a small cabinet on the opposite side of the chair. You have the night stand beside the bed, and two drawers under the couch. I'm not sure about the shoe carrier. I leave mine in the suit case and place it under the bed.

I agree - you won't need the shoe organizer for the bathroom - BUT - it does come in handy to store those little things that tend to gather on the small counter area. We used the a top courner one to drop our S&S cards at bedtime - easy to find in the morning.

I wish we had noticed the drawers under the couch before our last night onboard. It sure came in handy when we sailed her the second time to hold shoes. My son LOVES shoes.

Archived