zip lining - weight

travbee

Just wonder what the weight limits are on the zip lining and also on the aerial canopy tours. Does anyone know and do they weigh you right there in front of everyone. Yuk! I think we are all ok but want to know before we sign up for these. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

On the Los Veranos canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta my DH was weighed. The limit was 250 and he was 242. In Ocho Rios and Roatan you were not weighed. For the one in Puntareanas on Princess the weight is 270 so DH will be ok.

• 1 month later...
300 pounds in most of Costa Rica Zip Lines

The Monteverde Canopy Tour is 275LBS or 125 kilos with a maximum waist of 47.5" or 120cm.

www.shoretrips.com states in Limon the Canopy tour they offer the maximum weight is 225lbs or 102.27 kilos

The canopy tour in Turubari through shoretirps states the same limits as the canopy tour they offer in Limon.

My DH is 6'9" and we zipped last year he weighs 235 and he was OK with the Chiclets Tree Canopy Tour in Playa Hermosa by Jaco.

I found this info through www.google.com and did a search on canopy restrictions. Hope this helps ~ Els

Archived