Stupid Question About Transfers

BobolGrobol

OK, so I am soooo excited because I got my little package of documents from my TA yesterday. WOO!

What I'm wondering is...the last time I cruised we had purchased transfers from my TA (this was ten years ago or so) and when we got to the MIA airport we just grabbed our bags and then looked around for someone holding a NCL sign. She directed us to the bus and off we went.

Are things still the same? Since we didn't book through Carnival, will I still try and locate the Carnival rep or do I have to track down this Greyhound bus by myself?

Sorry to be so silly, but I'm wondering what to do since it's been such a long time since I cruised, and this is my first Carnival experience. Here's hoping I can find my way to the bus. :)

THANKS!

Assuming you booked Carnival transfers, then yes, you just claim your luggage, find the person with the Carnival clipboard in the baggage claim area and they will tell you where the bus is. Your document package should have a card or page that says you have transfers booked. Sometimes you need to give the driver the voucher, sometimes not.

Assuming you booked Carnival transfers, then yes, you just claim your luggage, find the person with the Carnival clipboard in the baggage claim area and they will tell you where the bus is. Your document package should have a card or page that says you have transfers booked. Sometimes you need to give the driver the voucher, sometimes not.

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it!

I went back and very carefully examined all my documents and there is a page of transfer "tickets". :) In all my excitement I must've missed them.

It seems real now...having all this stuff!

Have a great day!

Archived