Local Tour Operators?

voyages

Does anyone have any tour operators to suggest for a group of 40-50 passengers that would like to go to Uvero Beach for the day. Please give name of operator and email or contact info.
Thanks!
Denis

• 1 month later...
I don't know exactly what you are looking for but here is an email address that may help. [email]jeanbell1@prodigy.net[/email] . These people live in Mahahual and have a lot of information on the area. They can direct you to what you may want to do. Hope this doesn't come too late. Also, hang in there, the internet doesn't always work right away.

• 4 weeks later...
If you want information get in touch with Arturo Garcia he can give you information in English, and if you want to Scuba dive he goes out just about every day, he is located at the beach front across from the ARRECIFE RESTAURANT, also you can e. mail him at: [email]bucanero_caribe@yahoo.com.mx[/email] or call him at:
01 983 83 80 148
I just met him but he knows some of my friends and my diving instructor in Cancun and he was very nice with all , so that is why I recommend him.

[email]Cancunspy@MSN.Com[/email]

[quote name='voyages']Does anyone have any tour operators to suggest for a group of 40-50 passengers that would like to go to Uvero Beach for the day. Please give name of operator and email or contact info.
Thanks!
Denis[/QUOTE]
From what I understand, Uvero Beach is owned by the cruiselines and you have to book the tour through them. We booked through the cruise ship for $32.00 each (RCCL). It included the the bus ride to Uvero (about 20 min.), and an open bar. There were buses going back and forth and you could leave whenever you wanted. There were also paddle boats that were free and jet skis that you could rent. With a group as large as yours, you would probably have a whole bus to yourself. Uvero is an extremely beautiful beach and they also have a restaurant there where you can purchase hamburgers & hot dogs, as well as nachos and other Mexican food. There are also vendors selling some unique stuff and you can get tattoos and your hair braided. If you are a big drinker, it is well worth it, but if not, I would just go to Majahual, which has everything Uvero has, but is free. You would have to buy your own drinks though. (Never been there, but looks just as nice.)

Archived