Soft Drink package

Wirral

I am an avid reader of CC and I am off on QM2 TA on 11th one week to go. Can anyone who has travelled lately tell me if they still do a softs drink package. Both myself and son like soft drinks during the day though we both like the champagne at night! I can not seem to find the information in any of the threads so far.

I am an avid reader of CC and I am off on QM2 TA on 11th one week to go. Can anyone who has travelled lately tell me if they still do a softs drink package. Both myself and son like soft drinks during the day though we both like the champagne at night! I can not seem to find the information in any of the threads so far.

In a word Yes about $28 for the 6 days.

I dont know about the soda package yet (as my first cruise is Sept 2nd), however, my friends who went on a crossing last year are avid soda drinkers and they had their room steward supply their room refrig with 24 cans so that they would not have to keep leaving the room looking for a drink. Bring a thermal drink container then you can bring your drink with you around the ship.

Archived