Serenade of the Seas, Good Viewing Point?

loisgriffin

We are juat off the Serenade...nowhere really seemed crowded...we did find that on deck 5(I think)..the one that leads you to the helopad, there is an covered isle way...it was raining at Hubbard Glaicer and we found a porthole and spent about an hour there watching the calving...it was just beautiful...just remember that you are there with 2500 of your closest friends and they all came to see the same thing you did, so you cna expect a bit of a crowd when you are at these places...be sure to go to the helopad and have a look from there also, the best place we found was our balcony...;)

You will love Captian George..he is great, he even got us into Vicotria early and then took us to English Bay where he anchored for the evening and night to treat us to watching the Festival of Fire, a once a year firework celebration that boast the biggest firework display in the world,,,he turned off all the outside lights for the show and even let the crew come up on deck to witness this once in a lifetime event!

have a great cruise~:)

My opinion, front viewing is the best. I never have a problem getting a "spot" and the turn over is significant, way too many are just underprepared in their attire and leave. Enjoy the excitment of your fellow die hards perhaps and see it all. From the front you will. :)

Archived