Coupons in the Captains Club Mailing

marko711

The above poster is right. I looked at the newletter that came out in Fall/early winter and it had coupons for May-summer 2004. So if it is anything like that this year, coupons for that time should be out later on in the year. Keep your eyes open! I am waiting for them too!

Coupons for 2005 are coming out in October per my TA and Cap. Club. I also am waiting for a coupon for my April 2005 sailing and was told not to worry they are coming and if I don't have it by early November to call and they would work something out for me.

We belong to the Celebrity Captains club and have received only one magazine, which was delivered right after we had joined. (Approx. 2 yrs. ago)

Are we supposed to be getting them regularly or is there something I don't know? Please inform and if I am supposed to be receiving them (I realize there is no longer the Captains Club "per se") I would probably need to get ahold of Celebrity to be added to the mailing list, right? Thanks for your help.

thefirstnoel,

I am looking at the Spring 2004 Captain's Club departures magazine as I write this message to you. Yes you should be receiving these magazines if you are a Captain's Club member. I would definitely call the Captain's Club at Celebrity.

Bill

thefirstnoel,

I am looking at the Spring 2004 Captain's Club departures magazine as I write this message to you. Yes you should be receiving these magazines if you are a Captain's Club member. I would definitely call the Captain's Club at Celebrity.

Bill

We called CC last week. They said newsletter coming out in July.

Dear FirstNoel and others who did not get the Captains Club newsletter.

I also called Celebrity yesterday to find out when the newsletter was sent out. Like you, I got ONE about two years ago. None since. (HMMMM) The young man went through the checking of the mailing address and it was NATURALLY correct. No reason not to get the mailings. HMMMM

Anyway, I supposedly will get the next one .BUT the aggravating part is that had we at least received the mailing we would have booked our trip earlier and thus received the discount. Heck, my husband had been telling everyone that we were going to go to Alaska and then also through the Panama on two repositioning cruises. I just never got around to the bookings until I was at a pool party and heard darned steel drum music which reminded me to call the TA right then and there .

Had I been sent the coupons, I would have booked a lot earlier and saved a few dollars. The newsletter would have simply served as a catalyst and reminder. The ALaska portion would have saved me $250 except it had to be booked before March 31.

Anyone think it is worth calling Corporate? I called Captains club yesterday and they told me that my booking had been made too late. (Trust me, I do understand, just wondering if it is worth asking. I know all about deadlines being made to be kept.)

Thanks

Oh well.

Thanks for this thread. We recently moved and I forgot to notify Captain's Club of our new address.

I do want to get any coupons since we are planning to book the 6/20/05 Millenium Med sailing.

Archived