How lucky we are

cruiseless

I have explored these boards for several years now, not posting that often, but have felt a part of a large community connected by the love of cruising. I love reading your thoughts and experiences, and have thoroughly enjoyed your company on board. Most of the time it is difficult to imagine the suffering and strife endured by many folks at war around the world when we are here discussing the merits of deck chair policies, alcohol rules, and tipping. On the other hand, anything that keeps us together as a peaceful community is good, and I thank Cecelia (sp?) and her colleagues for managing such a neat service.

How lucky and blessed we are...

David

I have explored these boards for several years now, not posting that often, but have felt a part of a large community connected by the love of cruising. I love reading your thoughts and experiences, and have thoroughly enjoyed your company on board. Most of the time it is difficult to imagine the suffering and strife endured by many folks at war around the world when we are here discussing the merits of deck chair policies, alcohol rules, and tipping. On the other hand, anything that keeps us together as a peaceful community is good, and I thank Cecelia (sp?) and her colleagues for managing such a neat service.

How lucky and blessed we are...

David

thanks David,you are so right. We should thank God for all we have and be happy with our lives instead of picking apart every little thing. NMnita

Archived