Anyone having trouble logging into Princess?

tejmar

I'm trying to log into "My Princess" to book some excursions. Every time I put in my userid and password, it sends me to the captain's circle. Is anyone else having this problem?

They were updating the website earlier today, but I got in just fine just now. Try again.

I finally was able to get into the site, but I have been trying for the last 2 hours to book some excursions. Everytime I try to book it I get an error or it just keeps taking me back to the same page like an infinite loop.

Yea, it would appear that their maintenance was not very successful since the site doesn't seem to be working very well now. This is very unfortunate because we have been waiting for the excursions to become available. Now that they are we can't book them. So far I am very disappointed with Princess. We booked this cruise almost 11 months in advance and the traditional dining had already been waitlisted with over 400 people on the list ahead of us. That is one of the reasons that we have been monitoring the site so that we could book our excursions as soon as possible. If we get shut out of the excursions too, I think that Princess and us will have to part ways. We don't want to go on a cruise where we always have to take the leftovers. I guess we'll have to try again tomorrow morning and call Princess if the problem still exists. I concerned though because when I was able to get to the booking for an excursion that we really wanted I saw that there were only 20 spots left and the excursions just opened yesterday.

Many times they say only twenty are available but that is not the case. There are many more especially in the case of cabanas. If you see twenty chances are they have plenty more, but if numbers are less than twenty, that number would probably be correct. Hope that helps. I was given this info a while back by someone on this board.

Yea, it would appear that their maintenance was not very successful since the site doesn't seem to be working very well now. This is very unfortunate because we have been waiting for the excursions to become available. Now that they are we can't book them. So far I am very disappointed with Princess. We booked this cruise almost 11 months in advance and the traditional dining had already been waitlisted with over 400 people on the list ahead of us. That is one of the reasons that we have been monitoring the site so that we could book our excursions as soon as possible. If we get shut out of the excursions too, I think that Princess and us will have to part ways. We don't want to go on a cruise where we always have to take the leftovers. I guess we'll have to try again tomorrow morning and call Princess if the problem still exists. I concerned though because when I was able to get to the booking for an excursion that we really wanted I saw that there were only 20 spots left and the excursions just opened yesterday.
Look at it this way, tejmar. If the site is down so that YOU can't book, well then, neither can anyone else. No harm, no foul.

Good luck.

Many times they say only twenty are available but that is not the case. There are many more especially in the case of cabanas. If you see twenty chances are they have plenty more, but if numbers are less than twenty, that number would probably be correct. Hope that helps. I was given this info a while back by someone on this board.

I believe this is true. I booked an excursion the other day that said 20 left and after I booked, it still said 20 left.

Archived