Seward Lodging - B&B

charliem

I learned about a place on these threads that sounded fantastic.......and we are booked there.

It's right in town...............3rd and Madison.............it's the BALLAINE HOUSE......907 224 2362

I can't recall the website but I seem to remember it was through the Seward site. (I've been doing a LOT of organizing, sorry!) She doesn't spend money on advertising and takes only caseh, Tr. Checks, or personal checks to save that fee on credit cards, also.

Anyhow, I read MANY recommendations on here. Apparently the lady goes far above and beyond to make sure you love Seward and Alaska and come away with happy memories.

One young gal/guy, I can't remember, arrived via train with only a backback and the owner picked her up and even TOOK her out to dinner! She will also do your laundry while you're out running around and she makes reservations for you

and

she asks exactly what you want for breakfast!

Everyone who had positives to say about this place said to tell her, "Hi" from them...........

After doing lots of research and narrowing my choices, I found this place and just knew it was THE one.:p

Have fun planning!

Kayef.........thanks for the recommendation. When are you booked - please post after your trip and let us know how it turned out. Have a great trip!

Any other recommendations for B&B's in the Seward area?

We're staying there Aug. 30 and 31.

If you go back in the pages of this thread (Alaska) I'm sure you will find some of the recommendations from people who've stayed......and returned.............there.

I'm off Aug. 19th..................yea!!:)

Linda...We have many types of lodging in Seward. Different areas,styles etc. I always recommend Alaska Saltwater Lodge as my #1 choice, great views, nice place, out of town. Some others I would consider staying at would be Falls Inn, Seward Waterfront Lodging, Sea Treasures Inn, and the Tree House. I could be more help if I knew more what your looking for. Have fun planning! :)

Archived