NCL Activities

My family is thinking about cruising NCL on the Pearl this Christmas. It will be our first time on NCL. Can anyone tell me what kind of activites are offered during the day? On other cruises, we have enjoyed trivia and dance lessons. I would love to see a copy of a planner for the Jewel if anyone has recently sailed.

I am sure someone will be able to provide you with a Freestyle Daily. As for activities< I think almost all line offer about the same day time activities. Yes, there are 2 or 3 kinds of trivia daily including progressive, they have dance lessons, deminstrations, wine and martini tasing or clinics, card games, some have scrabble competition or something similar. The difference we have seen is NCL ships are so port intensive there isn't a whole lot on port days. Of course this is the same on any ship on port days. Our two favorite cruise lines are port intensive and offer about the identical activities. NCL doesn't have lots of pool games. Again many of the ships are doing away with these types of entertainment as they have lost their appeal to many.

Hope this helps a little,

NMNIta

Archived