Need Laundry Info Asap

theduffys

I agree with reviewing your packing list..we did an 11 day cruise 2 years ago..took way too much..did 7 days last year re-evaluted packed less ..still had to much...

I found I could reuse shorts and shirts.....since somedays I only wore them for an hour or so.

enjoy your trip....

We were on a 15 day cruise this past March on the Statendam. I did our laundry twice (2 loads each time) in the self-laundry room. It was OK but our cabin was a long distance away which got old really quick. Unlimited laundry service was offered for $99 for the 15 days. I didn't do it since I've always gone the laundry room route but after this past experience I'm going with the laundry service. Our next cruise is on the Westerdam which only has laundry service. I was glad to read that people have had good service which is not surprising.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they do a "package price" for bulk dry cleaning on the Maasdam or is it only for wash/dry laundry. I thought I saw it referred to somewhere on these boards, but can't find it again. It seems like this info would be available on HAL's website, but I sure can't find it!

beth

Archived