Caribbean Princess for Sept?

criuisingurl079

Does anyone know who the CRuise Director will be for our Sept Sailing?? We had David Cole in May and were looking foward to someone new-

Also, will all the entertainment be the same? I know the production shows will bw, but what about the other acts?

Thanks!!

Hey there. Couldn't remember your screen name, but posted your website for this poster. Have enjoyed reviewing the Patters for the W. Caribb!

And .... can't wait to see Kamika! ;)

That's cool! As long as you remember the website!;)

As long as people find it useful I'll keep it up to date. It usually has about 400 hits per day.:)

Bill

The Cruise Director is currently Tim Donovan and thank goodness for it,he is really the life and soul of the party onboard CB. High energy and very personable,he will try to show you a good time.

As for Kimika- there's a lively thread on this board as to how bad they are.

I wouldn't go that far,but I wouldn't go back to see them either.

The best entertainer on board at present is Steve MORRIS,comedian,they give you warning after warning - this is ADULT comedy,don't come if you are easily offended- so I wondered if it would just be coarse/blue without any fun in it,but his show was original and hilarious and the room was packed with people roaring with laughter.

The other 'comedian' is James the kid Michael- he chose the name well- he is just juvenile- sorta like Beavis and Butthead,only not funny.

The Cruise Director is currently Tim Donovan and thank goodness for it,he is really the life and soul of the party onboard CB. High energy and very personable,he will try to show you a good time.

As for Kimika- there's a lively thread on this board as to how bad they are.

I wouldn't go that far,but I wouldn't go back to see them either.

The best entertainer on board at present is Steve MORRIS,comedian,they give you warning after warning - this is ADULT comedy,don't come if you are easily offended- so I wondered if it would just be coarse/blue without any fun in it,but his show was original and hilarious and the room was packed with people roaring with laughter.

The other 'comedian' is James the kid Michael- he chose the name well- he is just juvenile- sorta like Beavis and Butthead,only not funny.

I agree 100%. He was on the CB back in 2004 also. I actually walked out of the show. I'm easily amused but there was nothing funny about his act.

Bill

Archived