I Want To Go On The Pride

AZCAMM

It's only been 10 months since we had our last cruise to Mexico on the

Carnival Pride. Our son was married on board ship and honeymooned

the 7 days. Mom & Dad went with our son and his bride. Don't worry, we really did not spend that much time w/them. Usually, at dinner.

I am missing the excitement of getting ready; booking the tours and shopping

for vacation clothing!!!!

I must admit that by the end of the 7 days I was ready to come home and get some rest. Hey! but we have a grandson on the way now! He's due to be born in September 2006. We can hardly wait to hold that little cutie.

Anyway, I guess we will just have to wait until maybe next year to book another cruise. Have fun to all of you that have a cruise coming up!!!!

Azcamm

It's only been 10 months since we had our last cruise to Mexico on the

Carnival Pride. Our son was married on board ship and honeymooned

the 7 days. Mom & Dad went with our son and his bride. Don't worry, we really did not spend that much time w/them. Usually, at dinner.

I am missing the excitement of getting ready; booking the tours and shopping

for vacation clothing!!!!

I must admit that by the end of the 7 days I was ready to come home and get some rest. Hey! but we have a grandson on the way now! He's due to be born in September 2006. We can hardly wait to hold that little cutie.

Anyway, I guess we will just have to wait until maybe next year to book another cruise. Have fun to all of you that have a cruise coming up!!!!

Azcamm

We loved the Pride - by far our favorite so far. Although we are still testing on a yearly basis :D Hang out here and live through posting until you can get another one booked.

:)

yeah you sound like me... I went on Pride for the first time in April/2006, loved it so much, I'm booked for Oct/2006... hehe :D

hello southbayer,,, my partner and i are on the pride oct 1st sailing. when will you bre going?:)

I've been reading the boards and looking at past photo's of our last cruise and I'm happy for those of you that have your cruise booked!!!! We cruised

last Oct.2nd 2005 and it was very, very humid in ports. When I would walk outside my sunglasses would fog up right away :( and the camera lens, too.

Made for interesting photo's tho'. Have fun

Lucky You!!! I think you will love the Pride. There are lots of paintings

around the ship of women is various stages of undress. But, that's the Renassiance (sp?) . It's very pretty tho'.

The Pride is wonderfully layed out although I always manage to get turned around but this last trip was our 2nd time on the Pride so I did alot better at finding my way around. If you can do it, try to book a dinner reservation at David's Supper Club. It's one of those supper clubs that the cost is not included. Worth every $$$. Also, if you can swing it, you'd might like to consider a Balcony stateroom. Now, that is so nice and private. You can just sit on the balcony and have your coffee or tea in the morning (room service is a great idea) and take in the ocean views or port views.

Please send me your review. Have fun planning!!!! Azcamm

Lucky You!!! I think you will love the Pride. There are lots of paintings

around the ship of women is various stages of undress. But, that's the Renassiance (sp?) . It's very pretty tho'.

The Pride is wonderfully layed out although I always manage to get turned around but this last trip was our 2nd time on the Pride so I did alot better at finding my way around. If you can do it, try to book a dinner reservation at David's Supper Club. It's one of those supper clubs that the cost is not included. Worth every $$$. Also, if you can swing it, you'd might like to consider a Balcony stateroom. Now, that is so nice and private. You can just sit on the balcony and have your coffee or tea in the morning (room service is a great idea) and take in the ocean views or port views.

Please send me your review. Have fun planning!!!! Azcamm

Thanks Azcamm . . . actually, we have booked a balcony (my first) thanks to my son's military discount. Not sure I'll be eating in David's Supper Club though . . . at least not with my son. ;)

We were on the Pride's April 2nd sailing and absolutely loved her! So much so that we came home and within a week I was booked on her sister ship, the Spirit bound for the Exotic Mexican Riviera on March 31st! ;) I know it's was almost a year off, but I had to have a cruise to look forward to! Can't wait!

You'll love your own balcony, I'm telling ya. Be sure and take a long bungee cord. We got that tip from this board back in 2003. You hook it to the balcony door and then hook the other end, oh I don't know, wherever it will fit. That way you can fall asleep with the door open and hear the ocean and the ships wake slap against the sides. It's awsome! Just remember that when the door is open the air conditioner shuts off. I'm so excited for you.

Lurkyloo: I wish we could book another cruise but we just moved to a new house and well, that's the end of that. Besides, we are looking forward to our first grandbaby being born in about 9 weeks!!!! I'm sure we will be too busy and consumed with our little grandson to think about a cruise.....But next year !!!!!!

We HMed on the Pride the week of 7/30 and had the time of our lives!!! We are ready to go again.....uh oh.....I think we are hooked!

Congrats !!!! Were you married on the Pride?

I know, I'm hooked.

Archived