Doing mine first ever Doc dance!!!

Cruisechick82

Lucky, Lucky YOU!!:)

Isn't it exciting?

Wish I was excited, too.............we leave Aug. 19 and still don't have ours BUT he says he sent them last week. Hope so!!

Getting those documents really makes it fun; I remember our first cruise and documents. I think I read that booklet many times, wanting to know everything............wish I'd have known about these CC boards!

Have a magnificent time.:D

Hey, I'm new here too. What's the doc dance? I want to do it when my docs get here! Sounds fun.

When they show up in the mail box, you grab them and do any kind of dancing you want :D Just a good old celebration!

Susan in Anchorage :)

Congratulations!!! Stop by the DDDLounge ( in Floataway)for one complimentary cocktail while dancing!:D

PS: there are some spectular displays of DocDancing in the Dying to Doc Dance thread:p ;) (one involved feathers and kitchen tongs!!):rolleyes: :eek:

When I received the docs for our upcoming cruise I emailed my sister and Mom to advise them it was time for the doc dance. I got an email back sayiing we should wait until we actually got to the DOCK! LOL

I always think of Cousin Larry and Balkie (from Perfect Strangers years ago) and their dance of joy!:D

Happy Dancing and enjoy your cruise!

When I received the docs for our upcoming cruise I emailed my sister and Mom to advise them it was time for the doc dance. I got an email back sayiing we should wait until we actually got to the DOCK! LOL

I always think of Cousin Larry and Balkie (from Perfect Strangers years ago) and their dance of joy!:D

Happy Dancing and enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for bringing back pleasant memories... those crazy cousins always made me LOL!:D (Are there any cruises to Mypos?)

Archived