Mariner concierge website

I just got off the Mariner Sunday morning. While we were in the Concierge lounge the concierge, Ricardo, was adding pictures of that week's lounge members to what I think was a RCCL website. Does anyone know of this website? I couldn't find it even when I "Goggled" it...maybe I missed it???

Thanks!

Had a BLAST by the way!!!

I just got off the Mariner Sunday morning. While we were in the Concierge lounge the concierge, Ricardo, was adding pictures of that week's lounge members to what I think was a RCCL website. Does anyone know of this website? I couldn't find it even when I "Goggled" it...maybe I missed it???

Thanks!

Had a BLAST by the way!!!

Maybe you should try GOOGLE?

Maybe you should try GOOGLE?

Come now Tara, let's play nice. :rolleyes:

Omegagen, I'm afraid I can't help you with your question. Just wanted to give you a friendly greeting and say I'm glad you enjoyed the Mariner. We're doing our second Mariner cruise in a few weeks -- we just love that ship!! :)

I know it was just a type-o, I was just joshing you. Also I just wanted to post to subscribe, so that I could see if anyone had the answer for you.

My feeling is that Ricardo was sending pictures home or something.

I think as long as he's not discussing policies and practices, the company should not have a problem - but we'll see . . . looks like it's been up at least a couple months

But there is an ethics class and agreement to be signed every contract that does mention not posting on the internet among other things. If you've been on CC long enough, remember that girl cruise staff who was fired . . . she had been posting about policies during hurricanes? Also why a couple CD's only post here every few months (they're not onboard and under contract) . . . . and why I'll not be posting come next month ;)

And there's an archives section on the left of the blog for past cruises.

You'd be surpised of the amount of crew with blogs - if you only know where to look!

I'm surprised anyone would actually find fault with the concierge posting a few pictures of guests in the lounge (who clearly posed for them), and a few comments about himself! It's not like credit ratings or home addresses or anything scandalous has been revealed! Personally, I think it's a GREAT means of customer service, which allows guests to meet the concierge ahead of time and for past guests to pop in and say Hello!

I'm surprised anyone would actually find fault with the concierge posting a few pictures of guests in the lounge (who clearly posed for them), and a few comments about himself! It's not like credit ratings or home addresses or anything scandalous has been revealed! Personally, I think it's a GREAT means of customer service, which allows guests to meet the concierge ahead of time and for past guests to pop in and say Hello!

I saw no posting that found fault or was critical. My point was based on the fact that most companies are very particular about how their brand and product is represented in public forums and have strict guidelines that need to be followed. I thought of it more as a proprietary issue. Combine that with sf2's comments and that's what raised some eyebrows.

Archived