Live from Caribbean Princess

roe2ship

We are having a wonderful time on this big beautiful ship! In St. Thomas today, went over to Trunk Bay.......PARADISE! Food is excellent, service outstanding and DH loves our aft cabin C752. Plenty of deck chairs all over. Spongerob, thank you so much for the tip on the coffee pot..........would have not survived without it!;)

glad to hear you are having a great time! How hard was it to pack the coffee pot? After what I have been reading, I will be doing the same thing.

Have a wonderful rest of your trip and a safe one back to NJ.

Roe, please tell Devonish, the Jamaican waiter in Club Fusion, that Sydney says hi. Also, if you go to any of the shows down there, sit in his section, if you're looking at the stage, he's usually around the area against the right wall, he is so fantastic. Also, be sure to meet Scott, the production manager in Club Fusion, he's a wonderful guy as well.

If you're ever in Skywalkers, look for Bo, he's the best waiter there.

Hope you're having a ball, I was on that ship last week and Devonish told me today that you guys aren't partying nearly as hard as we did!!

Do not miss the hypnotist show, and make sure you see James Michael, he's hilarious.

Being a potentially noisy person, I may have a biased answer but if you don't like noisy drunks making toasts, don't go to Skywalker's on the last night... I didn't notice any noisy kids, except one day, there were kids wrestling in our hallway... But a quick open of the door and they were sprinting down the hallway to disturb someone else's nap. It was more entertaining to Dad and I than anything...

But this is coming from a girl who's been on Carnival until now and everything about Princess seems so much better, so I don't know that I'm qualified to answer!!

Does anyone know where the Caribbean Princess docks in St Thomas?

The "good" dock (east) closer to town, or the "bad" dock, miles from town?

Last time it didn't seem too far of a walk, but it was July and it was hot! Never again, I think I prefer the crazy cab drives!

Hi Roe - glad to hear you're having a good time. If you get a chance, could you PLEASE find out for we "fall" cruisers when Graham Seymour will be leaving the CP? I sail the first week of October, and I'm hoping he'll still be on board, but I have a sinking feeling we may miss him by a couple of weeks. Any info on when his stint on CP ends would be most welcome by many around here!

You know, it's really HARD to type with your fingers crossed! :p

Thanks again -

TinaLee

Roe2Ship,

How big is the balcony for C752? Have any advantages/drawbacks you have noticed for the cabin location?

Have vibration, noise, or exhaust fumes been a problem? (have seen these mentioned for aft balconies on various ships)

Thanks for the info,

Kurt

Have you had any rain this week? We are on next week and every port looks like it has around 30-50% chance of rain.

Christy

In the hot, humid Caribbean, there are good chances of rain on a daily basis, more some months than others. But there are even better chances that they will be passing showers that won't really have a chance to negatively impact your vacation. Take along umbrellas and/or rain ponchos to ward off the Evil Rain Gods-- if that doesn't work, at least you'll be prepared!

Goodness I hope they're having a good time... I was counting on some inside action to see how the ships holding up after our trip last week.

Devonish and Scott (my friends on the Crew) told me that the club is dead and liquor sales have gone drastically down. Okay maybe I was joking about the liquor sales, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were!!

Roe,

We have B753 in November. What does that balcony look like?? Beam in middle?? Large enough for table & chairs AND 2 loungers???

Thanks for checking!

Have a wonderful cruise.............

Archived