Question about Mezcalitos/Coconuts

HarleyGirl

Is it easy to get a taxi back to the pier area from Mezcalitos and/or Coconuts? Do you have to arrange for them to come back to get you at a certain time? I would be afraid they'd forget to come get me! Obviously, it's my first trip to Cozumel--or anywhere else for that matter! Just don't want to miss the boat.

Is it easy to get a taxi back to the pier area from Mezcalitos and/or Coconuts? Do you have to arrange for them to come back to get you at a certain time? I would be afraid they'd forget to come get me! Obviously, it's my first trip to Cozumel--or anywhere else for that matter! Just don't want to miss the boat.

Probably be cheaper and easier to rent a car and move at your own pace especially if there are 4 or 5 people. There are a lot of places to stop on the east side and have a drink or enjoy the scenery. There is only one road around the island and easy to find your way.

For those Mezcalitos fans that find a trip to the east coast is not convenient, they have opened Mezcalitos West just a few yards south of Papa Hogs Scuba Emporium at Villa Blanca area.

They are suppose to have the same menu as the famed Mezcalitos on the east side shores.

Archived