Help Please! Re: switching reservation

Hi everyone. I am currently booked on the Mariner of the Seas for next April. We booked this while on the Serenade this year for the onboard credit. Now we decided to switch our Mariner reservation to the Navigator. I know that I need to keep the same booking number in order to keep my onboard credit. Right now I have a 24 hold on the Navigator and an aft cabin. When I am ready to call to switch my reservation, do I need to release my Navigator hold before or can I do it while I'm on the phone. I don't want to lose this cabin but I don't want to keep this reservation number because I want my onboard credit. Please help (if that makes any sense). I need to do this by 4:00 EST. Thanks.

How did you make this new reservation? If you did it directly through RCCL, just call them and tell them what you want to do and give them your booking number. If you have a TA holding the reservation for you, tell him/her the same thing you told us. We have done this with no trouble. Just be sure that the agent uses the same booking number.

Have fun!

I placed the new 24 hour hold with RCCL online. So when I call, I should give them the Mariner reservation number (onboard credit reservation) and then tell them about the hold that I have for the Navigator? I want to be sure I can keep the aft cabin.

Archived