What movies are playing on the Zuiderdam

WEW612

The movies being shown are pretty recent ones- not currently in first run theaters, but not very far removed either. On our June cruise we had seen all but one of those being shown- such as Love Actually and Calendar Girls- but all were what I would call 'recently gone to video' movies and popular titles. This was in June, so I would think they have changed. We were on the Maasdam, but I imagine all the ships are showing about the same flicks. We did enjoy having the Wajang theater again on the Maasdam.

Titanic, The Posiedon Adventure, and The Perfect Storm. ;)

Forgive me ... I just couldn't resist. :D

LOL ... reminds me of something stupid I did on the Rotterdam last March.

First cruise. First night at dinner. I was walking down that large staircase with my cabinmate on the cruise. First impressions sometimes shouldn't be spoken aloud.

"Wow! This looks just like on the Posiedon Adventure." I actually turned heads and got stares. My cabinmate actually turned red.

Talk about embarrassment.

Blue skies ...

--rita

"Wow! This looks just like on the Posiedon Adventure." I actually turned heads and got stares. My cabinmate actually turned red.
I think it would have been better if your cabinmate stood on his/her head and then said, "now it looks like the Poseidon Adventure".:D

So you guys are off topic...just like on most threads here......I still want to know what movies are playing..I go on my cruise on 7/31 on the zuiderdam....someone help me out here...

I think it would have been better if your cabinmate stood on his/her head and then said, "now it looks like the Poseidon Adventure".:D

Excellent point! :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

So you guys are off topic...just like on most threads here......I still want to know what movies are playing..I go on my cruise on 7/31 on the zuiderdam....someone help me out here...
I don't think anyone can answer your question. The movies are generally just released to video, or just prior to release to video. So what's playing now will not be what's playing in 3 - 4 weeks.

A few years ago at one of the talent shows on board one of our cruises a young girl sang " My Heart Will Go On" from the movie Titanic.

She did a a beautiful job , but yoiu could hear the snickers throughout the audience. When she finished Of course everyone gave her a huge round of applause , because she was very good, but the emcee of the show walked over to her and kidded with her and said

"That was beautiful, and you have a lot of guts singing a song from a movie about a ship sinking while on a cruise ship :)

*LOL*

Titanic, The Posiedon Adventure, and The Perfect Storm. ;)

Forgive me ... I just couldn't resist. :D

jhannah,

Ironically, about 2 years ago, TITANIC was shown on the last night at sea in the main showroom (huge screen) on the Carnival ELATION. I thought that a bit odd, but everyone seemed to really enjoy it. :D

They might change by your sailing, but these are the movies that played in the Queen's Lounge on the 6-26-04 sailing:

Saturday - Miracle

Sunday - Cold Mountain

Monday - Against the Ropes

Tuesday - Along Came Polly

Wednesday - Starsky and Hutch

Thursday - Win a Date With Tad Hamilton

Friday - 50 First Dates

Archived