QE2 P3 Cabin 3125

rjms74

Hi,

Has anyone ever travelled in the above P3 cabin on QE2? I have booked this cabin for short cruise next year and wonder if anyone can advise if this is a good cabin & or has one of the more modern marble type bathrooms i.e. not circa 1994 refit ones!!!!

If anyone has any photos of this or any other P3 grade cabin this would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

If anyone has any photos of this or any other P3 grade cabin

Hi Rjms74,

Havent got any photos as such but will copy my set of detailed working plans for QE2 and send you a copy of the section.

Your actually opposite the television studio, but not many people know that!!

Cheers !!!!

Myles

Hi there, my wife and I celebrated our 50th Anniversary in 3125 last Sept. It is a great cabin and has a marble bathroom, walkin wardrobes and plenty of space. If you are lucky you may get the same steward (Fidel) an absolute star. We are on QE2 in Oct to the canaries and are in 3121. Have a good trip.

Hi RJMS, forgot to tell you that 3125 is very close to 'E' staircase but far enough away to avoid any noise. I have a couple of pics of the cabin but not the bathroom. Not being a computer buff I wouldn't know how to post them. Give me your e-mail address and I will attach them for you.

Archived