Flat dress sandals

booboo4031

I have had ankle surgery and have just been parolled from my cast. I need flat (up to 1") black and navy blue dress sandals. Anyone have any ideas??

thanks

Are you needing "dressy sandals" or "sandals for a dress, like a sundress" If the later is the case, you might like some of the real cute ones that Crocs has out now in every color AND very comfy for foot problems. If you need dressy sandals, can't help you, but now is the time of year to find some great bargains in summer shoes. gg

Dansko's have a few nice sandals and are fabulous for you feet, but you might find some cuter things at Newport-news.. I have had great luck with their shoes in general in the past. Also at Newport News .. check the mules they have some nice beaded mules with no or very short heels. Some metalics and rhinestoned things in the casual sandal collection

Goodluck

I have the same probelm..in fact I am having another surgery Friday..

And sailing Sept 16:eek: Hope this works out...either way, I'm going. Might be on crutches, but I'm going.

Believe it or not I found my black dress sandals at Wal Mart. I know it was just pure luck, but they are perfect. Flat, adjustable strap in back, stap across the toes. Staps are about 3/4" wide. Look very nice.

Since then I found the same thing at Belk. They are not the sparkly slinky kind that are so popular now. But unfortunately, I cannot wear these.

What was funny, when I was at Wal Mart there were two other ladies there, we got to talking, they too were buying sandals for a cruise...:)

You will find something you like when you least expect it:eek:

Archived