"Booze Cruise" and Snorkeling

darladelight

My sister and I are going on a cruise to Bahamas. We will be in Freeport for @8 hours and in Nassau for 24hr. We want to get in some beach time as neither of us has ever seen the ocean. I would also like to snorkle. We are considering the Booze cruise, but i have heard mixed reactions. The booze cruise is good becasue it includes snorkling, beach cruise, and alcohol 3 things i definitly want to do. We arent big partiers but want to have some fun. I was thinking to snorkle in Nassau and just go to the beach in freeport. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we should go?

• 3 weeks later...
My sister and I are going on a cruise to Bahamas. We will be in Freeport for @8 hours and in Nassau for 24hr. We want to get in some beach time as neither of us has ever seen the ocean. I would also like to snorkle. We are considering the Booze cruise, but i have heard mixed reactions. The booze cruise is good becasue it includes snorkling, beach cruise, and alcohol 3 things i definitly want to do. We arent big partiers but want to have some fun. I was thinking to snorkle in Nassau and just go to the beach in freeport. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we should go?

If you have a full day, I would HIGHLY recommend a Rose Island Adventure. We did this and it's like paradise. There is awesome snorkeling, beach time, drinking and great food. We used this operator but we weren't on a cruise. If you can find an equivalent, I would advise you to do this. You won't be disappointed. It's in our memories as one of our best days...

http://www.seaislandadventures.com/daytrip.lasso

Archived