Horseback riding on beach

kikidakis

Unfortunately, our ship does not stop at Mazatlan. Or we would use Randi. I have a 7 and 8 year old, and we want to go on a horseback ride on the beach. HELP! Most of the tours I can find, either are in the forest, or you have to be 8 and up. Any advice? My 7 year old is small, and will have just turned 7. The 8 year old will be almost 9 and has lots of experience. Going to PV, Acapulco, Cabo and Ixtapa. Thanks all!!!!

Kiki....

You are on the same cruise as my husband and I... 9/24 Vancouver - to Mex. Riviera.

I searched and searched, and was able to find Red Rose Horse Stables - they offers horse back riding on the beach. I have gone ahead and reserved this for my husband . We are scheduled to be in Cabo on Tuesday,October 3,2006 .

copy of my email response from Red Rose - Tuesday,Octuber 3,2006 10 am your reservation OK .We charge 35 dollar one hour beach ride,From the pier Cabo San Lucas to Red Rose R. Stables 10 minutus by taxis they cash 12 dollar , We take you back to the ship .no charge Thanks Rose Marie

redrose1@prodigy.net.mx

If you are interested - perhaps we can arrange to share a cab!

Enjoy!

Archived