Pearl Sea Trials?

Stevie17

Does anyone (ahem..Shoreguy....ahem) have the dates for the Pearl's sea trials?

Golly, the Norwegian Pearl is still in the drydock. Here's the Meyerweft shipyard web cams.

http://www.meyerwerft.de/main.asp?what=yard&id=1221

First scheduled commercial cruise is the Trans Atlantic starting on December 2, 2006 from Southhampton to Miami. Therefore, I would think the sea trails for the Pearl will occur during November 2006. I wish I could give more precise information, but golly, November is still 3 months away.

There is also a 1 night sailing from Rotterdam (Holland) to Southampton on 30th November (advertised on NCL's Europe website) but it looks as though the night prior to the Transatlantic will be for TAs etc. These dates suggest sea trials in November.

There is also a 1 night sailing from Rotterdam (Holland) to Southampton on 30th November (advertised on NCL's Europe website) but it looks as though the night prior to the Transatlantic will be for TAs etc. These dates suggest sea trials in November.

Calmac are you joining us on the 2nd of December ? I seem to recall a post that said you thinking about it.

Calmac are you joining us on the 2nd of December ? I seem to recall a post that said you thinking about it.

Still waiting for my mother to say "Yes" to child minding for a fortnight - we just wish she would make up her mind. I've been keeping track of the roll call in the hope that we can make it. Bowling on the high seas in December beckons :D

Archived