Half Moon Cay and Snorkeling

MeanMachine

Trying to decide whether to take the excursion or snorkel from the beach. Any suggestions? The excursion says that it is only 1.5 hours which seems short for the price.

I read somewhere on here where someone pointed out a specific place off of the beach where the snorkeling was good but I can't find it again and I've searched best I can.

Thanks!

it is only 1.5 hrs . because the boat only goes around to the other side of the island.. only takes a few minutes to get to the reef.. it is well worth it!!!!! we saw beautiful coral and lots of gorgeous fish..the boat is right there docked at half moon cay. other excrusions are longer because it takes longer to reach their snorkeling destination.. you get plenty of time to snorkel over the reef at HMC

it is only 1.5 hrs . because the boat only goes around to the other side of the island.. only takes a few minutes to get to the reef.. it is well worth it!!!!! we saw beautiful coral and lots of gorgeous fish..the boat is right there docked at half moon cay. other excrusions are longer because it takes longer to reach their snorkeling destination.. you get plenty of time to snorkel over the reef at HMC

Great, thanks!

Archived