Does RCI have Caffeine Free Soda

They do have caffeine free products on board. I have asked for, and gotten, cans of caffeine free diet coke in my cabin, but fountain drinks aren't available that way. They also have Sprite and Sierra Mist which are both caffeine free.

The only caffeine free diet drink I've found on RCCL is Diet Sprite - in the can. It is not available on the soda card. AND be aware, that you can't always get it in every bar. Regular Sprite is available on the fountain card.

What I have always done in the past is buy the soda card then ask for club soda with lime which is 0 calories and caffine free. They have always given it to me on the card. Nice to know I can always have a cold drink when I want it and I usually take one down to my cabin at the end of the evening to have overnight. I can't drink soda because it would keep me up until 4 am and even though I don't want to miss a minute that would be pushing it.

I just came up with another idea. Instead of buying the soda card I might pack a container of Crystal Light (pink lemonaide) then just buy the bottled wated and mix my own diet drinks. That way I'm drinking a lot of water to balance all the salt I eating and it will be a change of pace. Then I can just buy a can or two of club soda a day without buying the whole card.I will also drink Iced Decaf coffee so I don't have to stick with just one thing. I will have to think about this before my next cruise. Just a thought.I still have to leave room for that cocktail or two.

Vicki

I have wondered this as well, as I can not have caffeine and don't care of soda, but I like diet coke. I also drink caffeine free iced tea, but as far as I can tell, I may have to brew it myself from a tea bag and add ice.

Easy enough, but my family goes through more than a gallon a day at home.

I just came up with another idea. Instead of buying the soda card I might pack a container of Crystal Light (pink lemonaide) then just buy the bottled wated and mix my own diet drinks. That way I'm drinking a lot of water to balance all the salt I eating and it will be a change of pace. Then I can just buy a can or two of club soda a day without buying the whole card.I will also drink Iced Decaf coffee so I don't have to stick with just one thing. I will have to think about this before my next cruise. Just a thought.I still have to leave room for that cocktail or two.

Vicki

Why buy bottle water when you can just refull a bottle from the ships water supply? That is what DW and I do with our Crystal Light.

??:confused: Or is the water that bad on board? Will be taking our first cruise with RCL this Oct.9th.

Paul

??:confused: Or is the water that bad on board? Will be taking our first cruise with RCL this Oct.9th.

The water onboard is great. I usually take a couple of bottles of water for shore excursions, and then refill them with the ship's water.

Why buy bottle water when you can just refull a bottle from the ships water supply? That is what DW and I do with our Crystal Light.

Paul

Like wrp96 said, the water onboard is very good! There's still salt in it though and that bothers some people (swelling). You don't taste the salt....don't worry! :)

Archived