Vancouver Hotels

hello

Now that we have decided to do our own air into Vancouver, and will be using the curise shuttle suggested by Chip Brady (thank you Chip), does anyone have any suggestions as to hotels. I think we will be staying at the airport -- it's easier with my father, who is in a wheelchair.

Thank you!!

You can get a great price on hotwire, and you can pick the area you

want to stay in. We picked Downtown West and got the Sheraton

Vancouver Wall Centre. This is a 4 1/2 star hotel and we got it for

$108.00

Thank you, Grouchy, I have had the site bookmarked for a long time. I have actually used their hotel reviews to make hotel reservations, just never through Priceline or Hotwire. I think that I'm always worried that we may need to cancel for some reason!

Hello I bid on priceline for Vancouver also. It allows you to purchase cancellation insurance for 5.00 extra. I don't know about hotwire. Well worth the extra 5.00 in case something happens. Sue

Check out the Renaissance. I got the hotel and they did a "free upgrade" to bay views for my 2 rooms. They also have free internet in the business office if you don't bring a computer along for use in your room.

I really liked the hotel. About 3-4 blocks from Canada Place too.

Sonshiner, congratulations of your bid! I just had my first attempt at Priceline refused -- I bid $50 for an airport hotel -- yes, I knew it was too low for a 4* hotel, but I was really nervous! So, I guess I'll find some more courage and try again in 70 hours and 15 minutes -- not that I'm counting or anything.

Archived