Need TA Advice

(oops, sorry about the last thread, my finger slipped as I was typing, maybe someone can delete that for me):rolleyes:

Here's my dilemma, I booked a cruise with a TA, not happy with their work at all. They argued about price drops twice and we're angry when they had to give in. Want to transfer my booking to RCCL. Really don't want to deal with old TA cause I'm sure he'll cause me to lose my favourite cabin if I tell him I want to transfer to RCCL.

Ok, so the question is: If I call RCCL and tell them I was extremely unhappy with my TA, will they allow me to transfer without having to talk to the old TA? Has anyone ever tried this?

Changes are RCI will not allow you to transfer the booking to them. They are very strict on how bookings can be transferred from agencies. You may however, get them to price match your original quote and rebook with them.

If this agent is so difficult to work with, I would also make sure they won't charge you cancellation fees of their own for cancellation of your reservation with them.

Called RCCL. As mentioned, they cannot help. They advised that I ask my TA to release the reservation back to me, and they must send a fax to RCCL telling them they release it. If they cancel it on me, RCCL will try to grab my cabin number back. I'll give this a try tomorrow. Tks all. :o Don't get me wrong, I love TA's and will be actively searching for another. :)

Archived