How To Escape Completely...with Princess

OuiOnboard

Many of us realize after our Princess cruise that we took much more stuff than we needed.

Perhaps an unexpected advantageous outcome from the airline security concerns of these troubled times will be a re-examination of our cruise packing practices in terms of what we really need. Out with that smuggled alcohol! Out with that formal wear! Leave that carton of cigarettes be! Truly Escape Completely from our land locked lifestyles!

Leave that stuff at home and...

I should fill my van up with all the "necessities" that are no longer allowed on the plane and sell them at the port prior to sailing...

Let's see-toothpaste,mouthwash,makeup,liquor, etc.It's a good thing that I'm lazy and will never go through with this...

Just returned from Grand Cayman today. What is happening at the airport is not a laughing matter. I watched as the TSA took bottles of formula from infants mouths. It was totally discusting.

Always pack way too many clothes....

I used to pack stuff and bring some stuff home still not worn. Then I downsized to two carry on bags that I carried onto the plane. Now with all the flight carry on restrictions, I'm thinking I'll just check my ONE carry on size bag and just let it be. Used to fear losing my bags if I checked them...now don't want the hassle with carrying anything other than ID and such.

Archived