Shore Excursions on NCL site

Uconnfan

If you're talking about the January cruise in your signature line, it's pretty early for them to be posted. I'm on a T/A next month and the excursions were only posted a couple of weeks ago. Also, check any locations that are even remotely near yours. Although our cruise is actually a repositioning cruise, it's not listed under repositioning, it's under Europe instead. :rolleyes:

Why don't they have the shore ex on the NCL site. There is only Eastern Caribbean listed for one ship. Am I missing it?

The first 10/11 day Dawn cruises are not until Nov 26 - They may not be up until as late as Sept 26 or 60 days prior. I would look for them toward the end of this month.

We've been discussing the shore excursions on our roll call for a few weeks now (or at least two weeks), We leave OCT. 15th and last I checked NCL still hadn't updated w/ the new ShorEx's and according to a CSR one of our roll call members talked to it should have been up the 1st of this month. Oh well, book a ShorEx through a non-ship affiliated company and save some money. :)

Archived