Mobile Parking Times

Rodeomomof2

HI, we will be leaving in less than two weeks and were wondering what time the parking garage in Mobile is open. I have read a couple of reviews that mention times, but they were all different. The latest one said that they were not allowed to park until 11 am... does anyone know the time for certain? I did not want to lead a group there and make them wait for an overly long time.....

THANKS!:)

Having sailed on the Holiday three times from Mobile, I have always arrived between 10:30 and 11:00 AM. Only once (6/19/2006) was I directed to wait across the street as the parking garage was not yet open. At about 10:50, security motioned everyone to get in line to go thru security prior to entering the parking garage. I think that 11:00 AM is a sure bet time for arrival; earlier, 'ya could be slightly delayed. Have a wonderful cruise; the Holiday is the friendliest cruise ship afloat!

Thanks for your reply! :) That is what I needed to know. We live about 3 hours away and are shooting at an arrival time of 10:30 -11:00, so even if we do have to wait a bit, it will not be a big deal. Thanks for your info and well wishes, we are all looking forward to our trip!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Holiday today. We arrived at the pier at about 11:15 and were told to go across the street and wait till about 11:30. We drove around about 10 minutes and the next time we drove by he was waving people in. It's a great 'park and cruise' setup!

Archived