Go to Suite or from a CC Oceanview????

browniegirl

I have a question for everyone... We are taking our 5 kids, my parents and grandparents on a cruise on the Jewel next Jan 28th. The 7 of us (us, 4 kids and a baby), and my grandparents are booked into a lowly CC.... tee hee.... (3 cabins) and my parents are on deck 11 in an AF. I looked into switching us up to AF as well and putting the 4 kids in an inside stateroom across the hall and it came out to over $960 extra (although my calculations only came out to $440 extra and I've emailed the TA asking for clarification). Do you all think it would be worth paying that extra money now (if it's only $440) for the better rooms or do you think we should wait until after final payment and try get a better room then at a reduced rate? I am having a tough time deciding what to do....oceanview or balcony..... We are lattitude members but my grandparents aren't, they have to pay $290 each extra for an AF or AG.

Leah

You may be able to do it for free if I understand your post. Where you are booked and where you sleep does not matter. Have any of the kids cruised NCL before if so they are latitudes members. Put one in the grandparents room.

You save $580 to apply to the upgrades. :)

Taxes are the same no matter what catagory you book.

go for the balcony !!! its always worth it ... like one poster said if the pocketbook allows, do it .

i wouldnt wait for an upsell. since generally they dont give many, and ive noticed prices going up on cruises not down on NCL's site.

ours for nov, raised 200$ total. and 400$ total for the week before we go..

so if you are going to change it , do it now , so you can get the rooms you want ..good luck and have a great cruise

Archived