Miami port hotel

Buddy L

Dont know if this will help anybody but, I was originally booked into a hotel at Sunny Isles, some way from the port. But, having checked out the message boards here and on other cruise forums, I cancelled, and booked in to the Marriot Biscayne Bay.

They have a special pre-cruise package consisting of; "Deluxe bayview room overlooking the port, 2 welcome cocktails, breakfast for 2 and transfer to the port".

I have also requested a `high` floor so I can watch our ship arriving in the morning. I have booked direct with the hotel so may have paid a touch over the odds but, hey, I'm booked in and it sounds the perfect way to start our cruise.

Hope this helps people.

Hi Buddy L,

I'll just add some more information for those that see your post. I hope you enjoy your stay, and thanks for sharing the info!

I just booked the Doubletree Grand Biscayne Bay for 10/30/04 that is next door to the Marriott for $38.00 plus fee & taxes=$49.00 on Priceline. It was 3 star downtown zone and was my first and only bid for this trip. This does NOT include two free drinks or breakfast.

Good Luck!

Archived