Tolls from PA to NY port

dolfinmusic

Thanks Joe for the website - I will have to try and figure it out.

Renee - I guess I will have to look on Mapquest and get the directions - that should give me the #'s for the entrance and the exit but I don't know if that will give us the rest of the tolls. Did you talk to your b/f about driving us? A person that we cruised with last October thinks that it was almost $20 for the tolls one way. I just want to know in advance so I know how much money to keep aside for tolls!!!

Bridge/tunnel tolls between NJ and NY are only *into* NY. No toll coming back. Your $3.75 sounds a bit low to me. (We drive up to NY and CT from exit 6 north frequently.) You might want to look carefully at your route. You can get onto the NJ Tnpk from the Phila area from exit 2 up to exit 6. The difference is more than $1 in tolls.

M/R

Hey Terry, no I haven't spoke to him but he is the one that volunteered and I just didnt tell him okay yet. It wont be a problem but he will have to take of that Fridya from school. I will speak with him by the end of this week to confirm. BTW.....Hey I just got roses for my bday at work.:D I'm over taken by the fumes;)

[quote name='SAYHEYRENEE'] BTW.....Hey I just got roses for my bday at work.:D I'm over taken by the fumes;)[/QUOTE]

Hey Renee - isn't your bday on Saturday? Are you off the rest of the week or couldn't wait for the roses either??? I think I might be pushing you overboard on the CTN - your making me sick!!!!! LOL!!

Not sure about Carnival, but Celebrity Zenith added a bus trip onto our cruise and charged about $69 per person roundtrip. It took us from Baltimore Travel Plaza to the pier up in NYC. No tolls, no hassles, no traffic to worry about. We watched movies on the bus too. Check into Carnival and see if they offer this option. IF not, see if there are any bus companies that do the same thing. All people on our bus were on our cruise. Well worth it.

I remember parking my car at some place..(sunpark I think) and there were buses departing for the piers at New York. Maybe this is something you want to look into.

me-- I am taking amtrak.

Dunno that yet- cant seem to find a decent hotel. not even priceline can help me. Motel 8 are selling for 250 for that week. thats per night.
If I dont find something soon I will cancel the washington part.

Yep, its about 80 bucks round trip from Philly. Beats parking and fighting the masses that SUnday Morning. I wanna be one of the last off- since I got reserved seating on amtrak I can go at any time, They seem to run every hour too

Archived