What ships embark from Tampa?

St.Love

When in 2007 are you planning to go? (Not all the ships are there year round.) Carnival has the Miracle also cruising from Tampa. Celebrity will have Zenith there part of 2007, HAL has some cruises out of Tampa and also Royal Caribbean. Would you consider another line besides Carnival?

My boyfriend and I are also looking to leave out of Tampa in February or March of 2007. He has some friends who live down there he's been trying to visit, so we can kill two birds with one stone by leaving from there, but after looking through, I found the options to be quite limited. The only itinerary and ship we really liked was the Miracle.

The other option is to leave out of Port Canaveral, but does anyone know how far a drive it is to Port Canaveral from Tampa?

My boyfriend and I are also looking to leave out of Tampa in February or March of 2007. He has some friends who live down there he's been trying to visit, so we can kill two birds with one stone by leaving from there, but after looking through, I found the options to be quite limited. The only itinerary and ship we really liked was the Miracle.

The other option is to leave out of Port Canaveral, but does anyone know how far a drive it is to Port Canaveral from Tampa?

I live about a hour and a half south of Tampa. It's so close se we prefer to leave from there. To drive from Tampa to Port Canaveral it's about a 2 - 2 1/2 hour drive north east.

In 2007, the ships sailing out of Tampa include (at various times during the year):

Carnival Inspiration - 4-night Cozumel

Carnival Inspiration - 5-night Grand Cayman and Cozumel

Carnival Inspiration - 5-night Grand Cayman and Cozumel

Carnival Miracle - 7-night Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize

RCCL's Legend of the Seas - 7-night Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize

RCCL's Grandeur of the Seas - 7-night Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize

Celebrity Zenith - 4-night Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel

Celebrity Zenith - 10-night Grand Cayman, Costa Rica, Colon Panama, Roatan, Cozumel

Celebrity Zenith - 10-night Costa Rica, Colon Panama, Cartagena Columbia, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Celebrity Zenith - 11-night Eastern Caribbean

HAL's Veendam - 7-night Key West, Belize, Guatemala, Cozumel

HAL's Veendam -14-night Southern Caribbean

The Miracle is great! Not sure if the itinerary will change for next year, but in March it was: Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Costa Maya. Have fun! :)

We are doing Grand Cayman and Cozumel route this time so next time we want something different. We have seen the Bahamas so no to there. I'd like to see Ocho Rios and around there.:)

Well, please pardon me for stating the obvious, but from the list wrp96 posted, it appears you can take a cruise that embarks from Tampa OR you can take a cruise to Ochos Rios, but you cannot do both on the same cruise. I did find a Celebrity Zenith repositioning cruise leaving from Tampa in April 2007 that stops at Montego Bay, Jamaica, but it is 15 nights and ends up in NJ.

Archived