Pictures from our Golden Transatlantic-Med

I enjoyed to looking at your photos at both.

First of all, Wedding photos - what a beautiful photos and like black and white photos well. It is fine as usually, something different to get marry on sea. :)

Second photos of med. I had been looking at Rome, Naples and Barcelona where my family and I are going next year.

Can I ask you a question about Naples? Did you went to bus on and off? travel around to Naples or cruise excursion? Also Rome, did you went to excursion or doing your own?

Scottishwee35

Glad you enjoyed the pictures, we loved getting married on a cruise, it truly felt like a week long wedding and Princess treated us like royalty.

To the Med......

We loved this trip. We didn't do an excursion in Naples, we walked off the ship and bought tickets on the double decker tour bus. It was right as you walked out of the port. We probably would have booked an Amalfi Coast tour had we not been wiped out from the previous ports, but we really liked the double decker bus for a relaxing trip around Naples.

In Rome we did an excursion, Colisseum and Vatican. It was sooo much to take in, in one day but so very amazing, we're glad we did it. There's so much to see in Rome, anything you do is really just a sampler, you'd have to be there for weeks to really experience Rome. It was one of our favorite stops and though it made for a long day we are very glad we chose that excursion.

Archived