Radio Stations in Caribbean?

BethKel

Heading out on the Golden this Sunday. Was thinking about bringing my Walkman, but just wondering if anyone knows what kind of stations that one gets through the Caribbean - Barbados, Antigua, etc. I admit, I'm mono-lingual, so the Spanish music might be lost on me!

Thanks.

BethKel, Seen you on the boards. We're on the Golden on 8/1. Good question. The following is a link for just about any radio station down there (and then some). It has the frequency, in FM and an online link for those that you can listen to while sitting at work waiting to leave for this weekend.

http://www.vilches.com.mx/radio/setcaribe.html

ALSO

http://islandlinks.50megs.com/radio.html

Enjoy, have a GREAT crusie and let me know how it goes when you get back!:rolleyes:

BethKel,

It truly is a great experience listening to the local radio stations as you go from island to island. You might also consider picking up portable shortwave receiver that is the same size of your Walkman that can be used to hear everything FM plus some other channels which provide some interest.

Hi we are taking ipod and speakers....also saving digital pics on ipod.........loads of them........go on 25th see u on our second week.....hope there are still some good times after our first week. If not I'll tell you all about our 1st week!

Come on, you're not really going to use up all the good times on the first week. Based on the number of responses to the roll calls on our cruise, it's going to be either an empty or quiet ship:eek: ! ... until the rest of us get on board.:D

Archived