Transfer Help for Group in Ft. Lauderdale Needed

MizzouMary

Hello.

Can anyone recommend a reliable company that can provide transfers for a group of approx. 30 people from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to our hotel in N. Ft. Lauderdale and then pick us up the next morning and take us to the cruise port?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mary

Hello.

Can anyone recommend a reliable company that can provide transfers for a group of approx. 30 people from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to our hotel in N. Ft. Lauderdale and then pick us up the next morning and take us to the cruise port?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mary

Hi Mary, Two companies come to mind right away. Larrys Limo Service http://www.larryslimo.com/ and Tri-County http://www.floridalimo.com/

Both have been around for quite awhile, late model vehicles, reliable, professional and courteous. Both are a favorite among the locals and seasoned cruisers as well. ;)

Hi, I always use Ace Tours for my group, They were always on time and very nice. I think they it was around $6.00 per person. They have vans with little trailers on the back for your lugage. I had 30 people with a lot of lugage and had plenty of room.

1-877-438-2645

Archived