Best Secrets and Help Aids on the Soveriegn

My favorite place is the Viking Crown Lounge. It is quiet and you have a great view.

You will soon be hooked on cruising.:)

Enjoy your cruise.

Ditto. We enjoyed hanging out there before dinner, me with my with martini and him with his cigar. There were less than 20 people in the entire lounge every night before the first dinner seating. We also liked Boleros and we even took a Salsa dance class there.

Im counting down the minutes it seems..just overwhelming when weve never been on this or any other ship..dont waste the days looking for spots...Since he smokes cigars..the viking will be nice..Do they sell any good cigars on board too?

Were going to be cruising our first time in a few week on the Soveriegn. Can anyone tell us where the romantic spots are. Quiet..special places. Any tips that will help us save money or time?

thanks!

YOUR CABIN...LOL :)

Ha! besides the cabin smartie!!..lol....let me example this...good spots to cuddle etc..and see the stars...without being bothered by kids and drunks..:) better?

okay, okay then :) My vote is for the Viking Lounge too. DH and I love having cocktails up there at night before dinner. Enjoy! :)

To cuddle and look at stars it needs to be dark. I found there's no lights under the bridge (deck 10). You walk around to the bow on deck 7 and its perfectly dark there. They don't have the lights on in the bridge so occaisionaly an officer might scope you with a flashlight to see who's there!!!

• 2 weeks later...
To cuddle and look at stars it needs to be dark. I found there's no lights under the bridge (deck 10). You walk around to the bow on deck 7 and its perfectly dark there. They don't have the lights on in the bridge so occaisionaly an officer might scope you with a flashlight to see who's there!!!

Thanks for this info..may come in handy indeed! :)

Archived