English Countryside

MV21

[font=Arial][size=1][size=3]Hi Folks,[/size]

[size=3]I’m quite an inexperienced cruiser and have been impressed with these boards, in particular how effective they are at serving as a forum for choosing effective independent guide etc. I also had a second thought (bear with me!) while out walking near my home in the beautiful English countryside (just 35 minutes from London) which was, "I wonder if people on a pre/post cruise trip to London would be interested in a guided walk along footpaths through beautiful countryside, stopping off at some lovely pubs for lunch and perhaps an ale or two?" This is NOT AN ADVERT – I’m not expecting any money. It’s just a feeling that I would like to share some of our countryside which I find really quite uplifting. What does everyone think? Do you think people would be interested?[/size]

:)
[/size][/font]

I think it sounds wonderful. We have friend in the UK (in Bath and Camberley) that we met on our travels that we visit with when we return to the UK. As an American citizen, I love conversing with the UK citizens, and I think the added benefit of a scenic walk would be a charming addition to a visit to the UK.

Best wishes to you with this new program idea.

Donna

Archived