CB: Whats up with Caribe C104 or C108?

KnuckleDragger

The Caribe deck balconies are twice as large as the other standard balcony rooms which is why people like them so much. The cabins in the middle of the ship sell out first because there is less movement midship and because they are more centrally located to the public rooms. The cabins all the way forward and aft often sell last but there is nothing wrong with them other than you will have a little farther to walk and you might have more movement if you encounter choppy waters. I have not noticed a huge difference in movement and have been midship, aft and forward on various cruises.

• 2 weeks later...

we thought we'd like on of these suites at the front of the ship because we'd get good views. do you agree? and have you heard if they are lots cooler because they get the extra wind as the ship moves? we've always stayed in the suites at the back of the ship and loved them. also i've heard the rooms and balconies are bigger in 104 and 107 than 752, 755 and 757 in the back of the ship. any comments are appreciated!

thanks

we thought we'd like on of these suites at the front of the ship because we'd get good views. do you agree? and have you heard if they are lots cooler because they get the extra wind as the ship moves? we've always stayed in the suites at the back of the ship and loved them. also i've heard the rooms and balconies are bigger in 104 and 107 than 752, 755 and 757 in the back of the ship. any comments are appreciated!

thanks

judy201,

DH and I have stayed in C107 on the CB and loved it. The balcony is about 9x9, half covered and half open with plenty of room for a table and two chairs as well as loungers and a small table. We did not notice that it was more windy than any other balcony cabin we've stayed in.

Archived