Back To Back Cruise, Different Room

WHOCARES

How does that work if you have a back to back cruise and have a different room for each leg, My daughter is doing the Vancover BC to Long Beach cruise, and then the 8 day Mexico cruise. Do they have to get off the ship and resign in, or just move over to the assigned cabin.

If they can, maybe they can get assigned to the same cabin on both legs. They should check with their travel agent.

They won't have to get off the ship. We did this in Feb. They will get info in their cabin before the end of the first cruise.

We did pack up our luggage. At some point on disembarkation day, they'll be able to get their new sea card from reception. Our cabin for the second leg was right down the hall from the first one, so we saw our new room was ready and just took our luggage down there. Our cabin attendant helped us.

It really feels great to know you can stay on the ship for another cruise. :-)

it will be interesting to see my brother in law has booked two separate but back to back weeks on the Majesty in September. the first week was booked at a phenomenal price and then he decided to book the following week.. here's the rub... NCL's policy is that if you declare youre gonna sail back to backs they want to assign you to a particular cabin HOWEVER by doing this, you cant book at the extremely low promo prices. here's the bottom line in rough dollars.. by booking separately (and remaining dumb) got a CC cabin for H price (606 per person incl tax and p/c for week 1) and pretty much the same (656 per person etc for week 2) when NCL wanted to book the same cabin for two weeks.. they wanted to charge 1,575 per person for the two weeks you do the math and it was only a Cat H cabin for the two weeks. I told my BIL to just report aboard the first week and talk to Guest Services.. should be interesting to see how it pans out.

Weary Traveler

Archived