Princess.com problems?

rinse82

The last two days I've been unable to login to Princess.com to access my cruise personalizer. At first I thought I just forgot my password but when trying to obtain the p/w from Princess it tells me that my email is not recognized on the system.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I even tried to log in with my father's princess account and his doesnt work either.

The last two days I've been unable to login to Princess.com to access my cruise personalizer. At first I thought I just forgot my password but when trying to obtain the p/w from Princess it tells me that my email is not recognized on the system.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I even tried to log in with my father's princess account and his doesnt work either.

Just tried it works fine for me.

I think, for some of us, it is having some trouble. Yesterday and last night, I could access 'my princess' but no matter which cruise I tried to enter the personalizer on, it would just take me to the one we are sailing on this week end. Since it is already closed and gone to only PDF, there was no accessing our other bookings.

Haven't tried yet this AM, so not sure if they have fixed the problem or not.

I too had troubles trying to update my cruise personalizer on the weekend to update my credit card info (that part of the form was missing).

I phoned 1800PRINCESS Mon morning and the gal informed that they were 'working on' the site and she would see if she could access the credit card part of the form. She was able to. My citzenship was also missing even tho I had filled it in.

When I asked her if it was in response to the latest terrorist threat she said she was uncertain but the timing is curious.

So if you are still having troubles (I could log on but couldn't get to all places on the site. Still can't access the recent updated Shore Excursions) then my advice would be to phone them.

Archived