+Perqs for Elites in Suites?

OuiOnboard

We have never occupied a Suite...but hope to someday.:)

We have not yet achieved Elite level in Captain's Circle...but will soon. :)

There are pax who book a Suite. There are pax who have attained Elite level.

(1) Is there a difference in the perqs pkg. each receives?

(2) Are there added benefits for those who are Elite level and are booked in a Suite?

We have never occupied a Suite...but hope to someday.:)

We have not yet achieved Elite level in Captain's Circle...but will soon. :)

There are pax who book a Suite. There are pax who have attained Elite level.

(1) Is there a difference in the perqs pkg. each receives?

(2) Are there added benefits for those who are Elite level and are booked in a Suite?

You can probably find the answer on the Princess website - there are certain perks for elite - certain perks for minisuites - certain perks for full suite - some are the same - some have more- some have less.

Have a nice cruise!!

Ron

I think a lot of the perks are the same. We will soon be Elite and we have been traveling in suites lately. The only thing I can think of that is different is that if you are Elite, you have more of a chance of being invited to the "Top 40" party with the Captain and Senior Staff. We were invited to that party on our back to back Alaska cruises in 2003 where there were lots of first or second time cruisers. We did not make it on our next cruise which was a 10 day cruise to the Caribbean because there were so many people there who had traveled more days than we had. Other than that I cannot think of any differences.

Can anybody else?

Roberta

....The only thing I can think of that is different is that if you are Elite, you have more of a chance of being invited to the "Top 40" party with the Captain and Senior Staff. Roberta

Thanks a bunch for your thoughtful response. My understanding is that the "staff party" invitations go to those with the highest # of days sailed as opposed to the # of cruises completed...but, of course, I stand to be corrected. We just thought someone who is Elite and has sailed Suite could give a quick answer. :)

Thanks a bunch for your thoughtful response. My understanding is that the "staff party" invitations go to those with the highest # of days sailed as opposed to the # of cruises completed...but, of course, I stand to be corrected. We just thought someone who is Elite and has sailed Suite could give a quick answer. :)

You are correct. The "Staff Party" invites are for passengers with the most days sailed.

Are there added benefits for those who are Elite level and are booked in a Suite?

No, we are Elite and traveling in suites. Due to this fact we didn't get anything special.

You will get your Elite benefits and you will get your Suite benefits.

Some of them are different, like the complimentary wine tasting for Elite or the complimentary corsage and boutonniere for suites, most of the benefits are the same.

Sometimes you will even have disadvantages, like the free minibar-set up. You get one as Elite and one as Suite-guest, but we experienced that sometines you get only one, when we ask for the reason the circle hostess told us: it is one per cabin only and if you get it for your suite you will not get an additinal Elite one.

Archived