tipping for Nativeway!

ok i don't know if this question is taboo or not... its the first time that i've ever asked or participated in a tipping question...

for those of you have taken Nativeway in Grand Cayman, usually how much of a tip is appropriate to leave?

usually i give a tour guide a couple of bucks at the end of an excursion as i had read previously that that is the norm.

however, this is the first private excursion i have ever taken. all my other excursions have been through the ship....

any advice would be most appreciated. i just want to make sure i am tipping appropriately.

Our family of 4 tipped $5 per guide.

:)

A

is that $5 per person per guide... or $5 total per guide. as i understand there are 2 guides per tour right? so are you saying you tipped a total of $10 or $40?

thanks!

My husband and I used them last year on Navigator, and you will not be disappointed! They do a great job. We tipped them a total of $10.00 for the both of us ($5.00 per person) Hava a great time!

• 5 weeks later...

We also tipped $10.00 for both my husband and I. Nativeway was wonderfule by the way. You won't be disappointed! We were so happy we went through them. Have a great time, and remember to bring an underwater camera you'll get some great shots!

:p With your help I managed to get onto these websites, both of which are beautiful. I think we will go with Nativeway's "combination package" of an Island Tour and Stingray Sandbar (including a trip to Hell!) I've learned a lot since I found these boards just a month ago.

We went on a Nativeways tour and we tipped each person (there were 2 on the boat that helped us) 5.00 because they did an awesome job! It all depends upon how they treat you and what you feel they deserve.

Archived