Crown Caribe Deck Question

bjboothman

I have a room near the front of Caribe (Crown Princess). I can see there is a deck on the front of the ship - does anyone know if that is a public area, or a crew only space? Even though we have a balcony, it would still be nice to be able to step outside and have a view from the front. Anyone know?

Hello! Hope I cna answer your question. I was in C223 which was about 10 cabins from the front of the ship. To my knowledge, there were only other passenger cabins to the front of us. Also, I believe all of the crew stay on deck 4.

Thanks, Jen, but what I wondered is --- some ships (the Coral, for example) have doors at the end of the hall leading out onto an outdoor area. Sometimes this area is public, sometimes it is the crew's suntanning spot - yes, their sleeping cabins are on lower decks.

If nobody knows about the Crown specifically - isn't the Grand in the same configuration? Does anyone know about the Caribe deck on the Grand?

When I look at the floorplans for the Crown, it appears there is a door separating the few frontmost cabins from those behind --- you think that is a firedoor or is it something else?

I have a room near the front of Caribe (Crown Princess). I can see there is a deck on the front of the ship - does anyone know if that is a public area, or a crew only space? Even though we have a balcony, it would still be nice to be able to step outside and have a view from the front. Anyone know?

I stayed in C-214 on the 7/11 Crown sailing. I believe that they open up the deck right above the bridge to passengers only when the ship is pulling in and out of port. I have never seen passengers up there when we were out at sea. I am not positive on this though.

Also, if you walk on the Promenade deck where the lifeboats are toward the front of the ship, you will go up a flight of stairs and it will take you to the very front tip of the ship. It's neat during the day as you can see dolphins swimming along side of the ship if you stand there for awhile. It is a bit eerie at night because they do not have lights there, so it's pitch black.

Have fun!

Archived