Will Someone Please Answer Me?

It amazes me that there can be 400 posts to threads regarding formal night attire and sneaking booze on board but no body answers me about the sea world explorer excursion in Nassau. Surely somebody has done it or has heard about it. I will ask one last, since we are leaving tomorrow on the SOS, does anyone know anything about this excursion? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I don't mean to sound like a whiner but I too have grown tired of the great formal night/booze smuggling debate.

I've been to Nassau numerous times but have never taken that particular excursion. I think you will have better luck on the Ports of Call Board, Nassau. I am sure there will be some discussion there regarding this tour.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Marie

Thanks guys, I was able to find some info on a Nassua website. For some reason nobody in the ports of call board could answer me either. Apparently it is a semi-sub or boat that does not submerge. You climb down into the hull which is lined with windows. Seems like a step above a glass bottomed boat and a step below a sub.

Sheila-I will be wearing cut-off jean shorts, flip-flops (if any shoes at all), and a white wife beater tank top like the kind you see modeled by every low life on COPS. I won't care what anyone thinks because I will be so wasted on all of the booze I plan on smuggling on board in my moutwash bottles.

Just kidding. I will be wearing a black suit with tie. I don't own a tux but I think the suit will be fine. I am from Florida and pretty much don't wear much more than shorts and a t-shirt on any given day. I actually enjoy dressing up every now and then!

I went on a similar tour in Grand Cayman. If you are claustrophobic you might check it out first. You climb down into the boat and sit very close together and you can see out of the glass sides. I did enjoy seeing all the fish and reefs, but DH had a problem with it.

Sheila-I will be wearing cut-off jean shorts, flip-flops (if any shoes at all), and a white wife beater tank top like the kind you see modeled by every low life on COPS. I won't care what anyone thinks because I will be so wasted on all of the booze I plan on smuggling on board in my moutwash bottles.

quote]

Now that is hilarious! Have a GREAT cruise! :D

It amazes me that there can be 400 posts to threads regarding formal night attire and sneaking booze on board but no body answers me about the sea world explorer excursion in Nassau. Surely somebody has done it or has heard about it. I will ask one last, since we are leaving tomorrow on the SOS, does anyone know anything about this excursion? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I don't mean to sound like a whiner but I too have grown tired of the great formal night/booze smuggling debate.

I remember reading something about this excursion on the Bahamas board in the last year or so. I've not done it myself but I believe the review I read was favorable.

Th Bahamas board doesn't have a lot of activity. Did you try searching the Bahamas board? I know the search function doesn't always work, so that may not help. Sorry I can't give you more information. :(

Have a great cruise. :)

Thanks guys, I was able to find some info on a Nassua website. For some reason nobody in the ports of call board could answer me either. Apparently it is a semi-sub or boat that does not submerge. You climb down into the hull which is lined with windows. Seems like a step above a glass bottomed boat and a step below a sub.

Hmmm, if it's a boat, but it's a step below a sub, that could be a problem. LOL, bet the surface to dive ratio wouldn't be 1:1, and that's always a problem. I'm a submariner, I know! I think your formal night attire would be great, too, shorts and bare feet with a formal wife beater, that means it's clean vice sporting the spit stains from chewing tobacco, right? Have a great cruise, and hope you enjoy the excursion.

Sounds like the tour we did in Nassau. You board a boat and go below where there are two rows of seats on each side of a very narrow bottow deck with windows. They go around many sites as you sit in your small seat and watch the fish, sunken ships, junk, etc. whatever is down on the bottom. It was fun for one time. Would not do it again but glad that we did it once.

Just kidding. I will be wearing a black suit with tie. I don't own a tux but I think the suit will be fine. I am from Florida and pretty much don't wear much more than shorts and a t-shirt on any given day. I actually enjoy dressing up every now and then!

i was laughing at the post from MrPete, he asked what you were wearing for formal night, LOLOLOL

Archived