Halloween on RCCL

lcds1

Sailing on Majesty over Halloween-

We are all talking about dressing up in costumes for that day.

I believe it is also Formal Night....so do they have a separate party

later on with costumes?

I want to do both!

Anyone know-?

We have been on Jewel of the Seas the last two Halloweens and there has been a great costume party. On one of those cruises our last night onboard was Halloween, so there were actually two parties, one on the next to last night, which was also a formal night, and one on Halloween itself which was our last night onboard. The big costume parade was on the next to last night(formal night) but there were festivities on both nights. The ship is decorated for the holiday and the cruise staff are in costume to add to the spirit of the celebration.

This year we will be boarding the ship on Halloween and I know a number of people who will be bringing costumes.:)

We were on the MA last year for Halloween..........Oct 31st last year was the same night as the usual formal night,but they wound up switching it for the very fact ,it was Halloween...........lots of people had costumes...........

Two years ago we were on the Navigator of the Seas for Halloween. Hallowenn fell on the same night as one of the formal nights. They gave you the option of going formal OR wearing a costume. We where a group of 16 and we all went as pirates and wrenches. It was great fun

Leaving for the Majesty of the Seas in 12 days :cool:

Irene

We were on Voyager last Halloween. There was a costume party in Studio B (ice rink) later in the evening. There were also other festivities such as "scary-okie"!

I'm not very much into Halloween, but our favorite was the drink of the day...The Witches Brew! YUM!!!

We too were on the Voyager last year for Halloween. It was formal night and it was a BLAST. We didn't bring our costumes, but I wish we did. The party was in Studio B. They had a costume contest. The Witches Brew drink of the day was really good, like someone else posted.

We were outside Studio B watching people have their pictures taken on the white backdrop in costumes and the Captain happened to walk up along side me. He was funny because he didn't know what to make of this Holiday. There was a headless horsemen having his picture taken at the time. I would love to sail again on Halloween :)

Bobbie

Archived